Vijay Mithra

My dottings ....

Friday, September 01, 2006

Reiki

Reiki is a Japanese system of natural healing and spiritual enlightenment, introduced to the world by Dr. Mikao Usui. I was initiated in Karuna Reiki & Crystal Healing in 2000. I completed the first two levels, which is good enough to be a Reiki Practitioner.

I hardly practiced Reiki during the past two years due to various reasons. But from this month I am beinging to start it again, hope I will not let it.


"Just for today let go of you worry and face the day bravely."

"Just for today do your work honestly no matter whether you are a mother, or a factory worker or a businessman. Be proud of who you are and what you do."

"Just for today give thanks for what life has already bestowed upon you no matter how small or how large."

"Just for today have respect for those you love and for every living being and animal on our small planet. Give out kindness and kindness will be returned"



http://www.reiki.org/KarunaReiki/KarunaHomepage.html
http://www.rainbowarts.de/reiki/manual1.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter Free Hit Counter